This is kind of a semi-off topic and semi-non Christian type of observation. Perception is a very interesting thing in context of this woman who is trying to win her boyfriend back.
I’m a 26 year old girl and my bf  and I broke up one week ago [5 year relationship] over an altercation that got physical. Truthfully I was being a cunt. We were at his place hanging out and I was wanting to go home after we ate dinner because I was tired. He wanted me to stay a little longer to hang out and at the very least fool around. I really just wanted to go home and got a nasty attitude, calling him an ass-hole and such. As I was trying to leave the door he grabbed me and slapped me. Nothing terrible; I’m not talking Rodney King bullshit, it was just a slap. I overreacted and screamed at him, again calling him an ass-hole and continuing with my attitude. I was really very surprised by my behavior. I’m normally not like that. As we were fighting, I just shouted out that I’m sick of his shit, to which he responded that we were done and pushed me out the door.
Of course, the comments are predictable give our current societal atmosphere based on feminine primacy:
1. news flash: a RP man would not let a woman affect his emotions to the extent that he gets physically violent. This bitch is bluepill to the fucking max. This is also why I struggle to relate to victims of repeat domestic violence, he showed you his real colors, sure some people can change but why risk it? you dodged a bullet, dont reload the gun.
2. If he supports red pill ideals at all, it’s purely lip service. A well rounded man doesn’t break frame so easily, and he certainly doesn’t hit his woman because she’s yelling at him. Move on.
3. He slapped you for words. Not even harsh words. His friends have said worse. He’s not a natural leader. He’s probably more scared that you will press charges for the assault. And he smacked you because he thought he was asserting dominance, but it was an overreaction to the max. Move on. He failed your shit test. Move on.
4. physical violence is a deal-breaker. It doesn’t matter how verbally ‘bitchy’ you thought you were. A true leader would not submit to such cowardly acts.
5. You behaved poorly, but his reaction was unacceptable. He lost control and escalated the situation instead of diffusing things and ignoring your nonsense. Learn from your mistake and move on.
6. He…slapped you? What a little beta. Who strikes a woman? That is unforgiveable. Anyway, darling, you will find that by taking a supportive, kind, and demure role that men will generally step up to the plate. Let him lead and trust his deicions from the start. Not with THIS guy, obviously! He is a turd who should have been reported. He completely violated your trust, space, respect, and body. He deserves to have the feas of 1,000 camels infect his crotch.
Slapping a woman for being foolish was accepted and deemed manly and a good way to put a woman in her place so to speak up until the 1960s or so. Hence, the slapping of women even from various films:
Now, instead of being called an alpha in this case for slapping her and when she didn’t back down he realized it was a lost cause and dumping her, the vast majority in this comment field is calling him a beta loser who can’t control himself.
This is why actions themselves are almost totally irrelevant to discussion of attraction because perception can change so much that they must be taken in context of the particular culture.
In particular, this is the difference between game which is reactionary whereas masculinity transcends cultures and context. Thus, game is an aping of masculinity to fit within a particular cultural context.