Sometimes I see a post on TRP and go to respond. Occasionally, it turns into a post. This post is mainly about seeing some of the boundaries of what falls in the categories of “human nature” and the “complementary differences in males and females”
In a post there was the conclusion that:
A man’s “oneitis” is usually based on logic. A woman’s “oneitis” is usually based on her emotions, which an Alpha can bring out.
This is a misunderstanding of the nature of humans as opposed to the nature of how males and females are complementary. Oneitis for both sexes is based in emotion. Let me explain.
- Oneitis — when a man sees a woman as “the one” who is perfect for him.
- AFBB or AF/BB — the strategy that women decide their mate choice on. AF is alpha f*cks which means she is sexually attracted to him (typically, because of his personality, social status, athleticism or looks) and BB is beta bux which means she is with him as a provider and support. BBs are typically effeminate men and aren’t able to see the nature of women well.
- frivorces — frivolous divorce. Typically because a woman isn’t happy.
Consider the BB (beta bucks) who believes that single mother who has been divorced 2 times with 3 children from those 2 marriages. She is 35 years old but still looks pretty good (7/10) and has 50k in college loan debt currently with a couple of maxed out credit cards. She is generally nice but has a mean streak when she gets irritated. BB gets oneitis for her and believes that she is his perfect woman. No amount of logic or facts from his friends or family will convince him that this woman is a poor choice. In fact, oneitis for the BB in this case is the emotional response which spins the logical mind to rationalize it the way the BB wants:
- “The first 4 marriages the man didn’t treat her right; I will treat her right and she will change for me.”
- “She just needs someone to understand her.”
- “I can be a good father to her kids.”
- “When she gets angry at me it’s cause I wasn’t loving her enough, or supporting her enough”
- “I need to do more chores and housework because she’s exhausted.. that way she’ll be up for sex”
- “Her debt is fine… I can pay it off and then we will live a happy life”
- “Age is just a number… what matters is her personality”
Note this is the same type of emotional rationalization that women also go through when pining for an alpha. Ego is always filtered through emotion first and logic/rational thoughts second. Emotion is the baser animal instinct. Men tend to have an easier time seeing through emotion to use the rational mind, but in the case of oneitis in men the emotional center takes over and uses the mind to rationalize thoughts on why she is HIS one.
What drives the oneitis emotional response
Typically, in the case of men their thirst for sex and respect/attention is what drives the emotional response. They are so thirsty for sex and respect that any woman such as this woman (who is only after the support and money) makes him think that “wow, I’ve been working so hard and here is a woman who finally sees my worth” and gives him sex and attention. What he doesn’t see — because he is blinded by his emotional rationalization — is that she is using sex and attention for his for money and support — until she can’t stand him anymore and she frivorces him and takes half his assets and leaves him to live in some small apartment with nothing.
Even still, he may still pine for that oneitis. Or he may commit suicide because she was his “everything.” Or he grows as a man and realizes she was just using him like many of you here today.
Rationalization hamster in men and women versus complementary counterparts
It’s important to realize that there is no full dichotomy to everything in male versus female. Some conditions are just from being human and utilizing emotion first. Here are some examples:
- Emotion first: Oneitis for a man = alpha widow for a female (e.g you pine for that individual even if they reject you and use you)
- Emotion first: The red pill is seeing the world through a rational lens vs. the blue pill where you believe what you want to believe and rationalize the world based on how you want it to be. (e.g. red pill is about become a masculine man not some effeminate man that society tells you women want).
- Emotional first: Blue pill rationalization of Elliot Rodger’s prior to going on the shooting spree: “I’m rich, have a nice car, I’m a NICE guy. Women should like me.” But they didn’t, and he started hating asian men and women enough to go kill them. Women weren’t even his primary target, but the media spun it as such. He killed more asian men than women.
- Counterparts: Hot woman for a man = AF for female (e.g different manifestation of sexual attraction/arousal)
- Counterparts: Fat women with a good personality and chef = BB for women (e.g. you like their company and food, but you’re grossed out by sex with them)
Regarding the second emotion point. The reason why you can’t argue with blue pillers, purple pill debate, feminists, or whatever, is because their arguments are based on emotion first. If it feels wrong, it is wrong. Hence,
- Regret sex (didn’t want it) = rape.
- Poor life choices (victim shaming) = bad.
- Being male (penis envy) = privilege.
- Choosing that you want a woman who can cook and take care of the house (patriarchy, holding down women) = evil.
- Desiring a woman based on physical attraction (“judges” women) = Shallow. Shame on you men for not looking past physical appearance
A full rational approach — colloquially referred to as “taking the red pill” — allows you to see the world as it is: Women want to have sex with assertive, muscular, masculine men. Women want effortless winners. Women don’t want the burden of leadership. Therefore, be assertive, be muscular, be masculine, lead, and be an effortless winner. Thus, some of the examples of a man’s rationalization hamster = Being blue pill, or having oneitis, or shootings like Elliot Rodger.
Any time a man uses emotion first to determine a decision without thinking about the consequences and acting accordingly he is using his rationalization hamster. This is the root cause of many forms of sin.