I was mulling over how everything that goes against God’s Word is destructive. What brought this up was a review over the times I’ve been to churches with female pastors. Unsurprisingly, they’re all small, waning in attendance, or dying off completely.
- Female pastors? The ‘Church’ doesn’t flourish and eventually dies.
- Feminism? Leads to no marriage, no children, abortion, and children become deceived
- Male led marriages flourish, egalitarian and women led marriages experience discontent and destruction.
- Frigidity in marriage? Leads to no children, dissension, marital strife, and divorce
- Heck, go through the list in Galatians 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Everything that is of God is protective of Christians, the Church, and relationships. It’s never solely beneficial for one party. It’s mutually beneficial for all parties. Even if it’s “hard,” “uncomfortable,” or “goes against common worldly wisdom.”
The obvious is not exactly obvious to many Christians until they examine it further.
If the tree is rotten, the fruits are rotten, and the tree eventually dies. If the tree is good, the fruits are good, and it flourishes.