Since Dalrock ended up getting to the crazy mother who believes her sons are unsafe because they’re men first, I’ll go a different direction.
This article pretty much encapsulates how a husband wants his wife to look much of the time.
I Let My Husband Pick My Outfits For a Week
If you ask your husband to look in the closet and pick your outfit, what do you think he will choose? A long red dress? A pair of jeans, sneakers, and a T-shirt? Or maybe a bikini?
Bright Side invites you to look at the results of an interesting experiment where Colin had to create looks for his wife, Caitlyn, for a whole week.
Like many women, I have a large wardrobe stuffed with things, and some of them I’ve never even worn. Nevertheless, quite often I thought I had nothing to wear. Then I decided to experiment and asked my husband to pick my outfits for a week.
His choices really surprised me.
Copy pasting pictures is really annoying, check it out if you want to see the outfits. However, I’ll summarize:
- 6/7 days were dresses and skirts
- 6/7 days were form fitting dresses and skirts that emphasized her hips and waist
- The one exception was a comfortable jean jumpsuit
- The dresses/skirts were modest for out in public, much more revealing when it was just him and her.
- The days out in public were bright, feminine, and stylish, and the ones in private were more sexy.
- He mainly pulled out old(er) outfits in her closet that she hadn’t worn in some time but the ones he thought would look good on her (which they do).
The same is true the opposite way. Wives usually like to dress up their husbands to wear more form fitting and stylish clothes to look more attractive.
Anyway, the point being is that if a woman wants to attract a man she must cater to what men think is attractive. Surprise. Wear more waist and hip form-fitting, bright, feminine and stylish dresses and skirts.