I am a Christian man on his mission to mentor and disciple Christian men, husbands and fathers,
which includes a search for a godly wife. I am married now, and my search for a godly wife has succeeded.
This blog is written for men. The focus is to accurately pursue the Truth of how God created man and woman in conjunction with obedience to the Scriptures. Discussions may include topics on or from the “Christian manosphere” and “the red pill” as the Church tends to avoid hard topics about attraction.
I’ve written a book based on many of the experiences on this blog to help Christian men: The Biblical Masculinity Blueprint: A Christian Man’s Guide to Attraction, Relationships, and Marriage in a Messed-up World
The ultimate theme of this blog is the overall development of godly masculinity as it pertains to developing a lifestyle that accurately reflects God. Thus, these are the three facets this blog will focus on:
- Understanding the Scriptures as it pertains to godly masculinity mindset and a godly lifestyle. This study will look at elimination of feminine behaviors and mindsets accrued from society, feminism and chivalry, and building godly masculinity in terms of a man on his mission and all that encompasses. This category will also explore the Greek and Hebrew words in Scriptures as they relate to our understanding of God and His will for our lives.
- Learning godly masculine behavior by putting it into practice in terms of eliminating feminine behaviors and mindsets from society, feminism and chivalry, and building godly masculinity in terms of a man on his mission and all that encompasses.
- Learning the subtleties of godly masculine behavior as it pertains to women with the intent of spurring them towards Christ. The fact that it is attractive to women is just a nice side effect.
If your comment does not appear for whatever reason, it is usually because it has been caught in the spam filter. I will release these when I have the time.
- If any comment provides no content toward discussion and shames men, Christians, and the like then it will be removed permanently.
- Commenters that assume evil of posters and/or commenters will be warned once. Continued infractions will result in a ban.
- Inflammatory, rude, and otherwise un-Christian behavior will be banned.
This is a Christian blog, so these things should be obvious.
You may contact me at deeperstrength on my gmail account. Don’t forget to add the -er to deeper. If you have a topic which you would like to see me address then leave a comment here or e-mail me. You can use the form below too.