Update: I’ve written a book based on many of the experiences on this blog to help Christian men: The Biblical Masculinity Blueprint: A Christian Man’s Guide to Attraction, Relationships, and Marriage in a Messed-up World
I’m mainly putting up this page because the most of the actionable posts are buried on the blog now that I’ve published more than 350 posts.
Understanding why attraction is important to a marriage.
The main posts on how to grow in godly masculinity, prepare for a marriage, and look for a wife.
- My 5 step process to maturity in relationships
- A detailed timeline and how-to guide on the process of finding a wife
- The headship conversation
- Discussing sex and virginity with a potential spouse is important
- Questions and topics to learn about your prospective spouse
- Masculine immaturity is placing responsibilities before roles
If you want to look at other posts I would consider essential, check out the ‘mission framework’ category in the categorized posts section.
Bonus: Dalrock’s post on how feminist ideas have infected the Church, specifically CBMW (which is the “complementarism” position). The true Biblical position is Patriarchy.